- We constantly evaluate existing systems and components and where necessary develop new products which improve performance.
- We utilise the most up-to-date CAD/CAM draughting to manufacturing systems
- Our experienced in-house draughting/engineering team work in full compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 procedures
- Drawings prepared for manufacturing/installation are fully dimensioned
- We have extensive experience in problem solving and developing new products to meet specific client requirements
- Personnel can be provided for site services co-ordination
- ‘tite-lite’ point-to-point ductwork – a patented system with integral flanges which eliminates potential for leakage and reduces carbon footprint
- 'Insu-lite' - full weatherproof external pre-insulated ductwork
- Flambar BW11 - fire rated ductwork fully tested to BS 476, part 24 for upto 4 hours stability, integrity and insulation
- Koolduct - pre-insulated ductwork system providing optimum energy saving and environmental solutions
- Climaver - pre-insulated ductwork system solution. Manufactured from glass mineral wool, the Climaver insulated panels boast upto 80% recycled glass content
Our rectangular duct is produced from one sheet of metal using the latest manufacturing technology and can be supplied: galvanized, stainless steel or aluminium. Our patented ‘point-to-point’ system with integral flanges dramatically reduces leakage up to 70% and weight in heating/ventilation systems up to 30%.
Our circular spiral seamed tubes and fittings conform to HVCA DW144 and can be supplied in dimensions: 100 dia to 1250dia. This product is available in standard lengths or can be cut to suit your requirements.
Fire Rated Duct:
Our Fire Rated Ductwork meets all requirements of BS 476: Part 24 (1987), and ISO 6944 (1985), for vertical and horizontal ductwork with fire inside and outside the duct. This allows for durations of up to 4 hours stability, integrity and insulation for ventilation ductwork, smoke extract ductwork, or kitchen extract ductwork.
An alternative to traditional galvanized ductwork, this range is pre-insulated phenolic board ideally suited to restricted areas and/or where low weight is essential.
Volume Control Dampers:
The Ductform series of balancing dampers were designed to provide accurate control of airflow within ventilation and air conditioning systems combined with low torque operation. Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials throughout, this product complies with the requirements of DW144. Low leakage models also available.
The Ductform steel curtain fire damper is designed to stop the spread of fire through ducts, walls, floors and ceilings. This product range has many features and options to meet the requirements of specifiers, contractors and local/national authorities. All are suitable for either low, medium or high velocity applications.
We provide a wide range of Canopies/Filters suitable for many domestic/commercial requirements.
Our wide range of accessories are manufactured to the highest standard in accordance with HVCA DW144 specification and comprise of: access doors, fans, attenuators, gasket, sealant, flex, flange, grilles, grille boxes, plenums, supports, fixings and general consumables.
Our Products are manufactured in full compliance with the Heating & Ventilation Contractors Association (HVCA), DW144 and in accordance with British Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008.
We can offer immediate turn-around on all our Products for Installation by you, or should you prefer, our dedicated in-house installation team.
- Members of the HVCA since 1982
- Assured to British Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008 since 1994
- Point-to-Point Patent
- Volume Control Damper License
- Fire Damper License
- Fire Damper Testing
- 'tite-lite' copyright trademark