Insul-Tite Pre-Insulated Ductwork
Insulated ductwork can not only deliver enormous energy efficiency benefits, but are also typically specified on projects which require:
- temperature control
- condensation control
The traditional approach is to install the steel ducting which is then lagged with the insulated products to achieve the specified requirement.
However, our Insul-Tite ducting is insulated to the inside of the ducting, providing all of the thermal properties demanded whilst delivering a perfect finish and protecting the product from damage.
We use market leading, premium grade thermal insulation panels which are cut perfectly and folded into position during manufacturing and fabrication, therefore, simplifying and optimising the installation process on site.
For more information or to discuss your requirements contact our sales team now on 01592 778 330.
Our Insul-Tite Pre Insulated Ductwork solutions are available as follows:
- Rectangular Ductwork up to any size
- Available with premium grade insulation up to 22mm or 33mm thick
- Horizontal and vertical orientations
- Available as Galvanised steel
- Standard and Bespoke designs
Key Benefits of Ductform’s Pre Insulated Insul-Tite Ductwork:
- Reduces Installation Time and Costs
- Reduces handling of insulation materials on site
- System Performance – Reduces Leakage
- Reduced risk of potential damage to insulation
- General Ventilation
- Office Ventilation
- Pre-Insulated Ductwork which requires to be located externally
Key Project Applications
Our Insul-Tite Pre Insulated Ductwork has been trusted by specifiers and contractors on many prestigious projects including:
- SSE Hydro
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- Scottish Parliament
To find out more about our Pre-Insulated Ductwork solutions and to ensure your ductwork system is correctly designed and specified to meet the latest UK legislation, contact our sales team now.
Pre-Insulated Ductwork | Insulated Ducting Manufacturers UK | Energy Efficient Ducting from Ductform UK