We constantly evaluate existing Ventilation Ducting systems & components, and where necessary,
develop new GREENER, TIGHTER, LIGHTER ducting products which improve performance.
We utilise the most up-to-date CAD/CAM draughting to manufacturing systems, ensuring that specific client requirements are met, and highest quality solutions are delivered.
We provide a wide range of ducting products, including:
- Rectangular Ducting, which can be supplied as galvanised ducting, stainless steel ducting or aluminium ducting.
- Circular Ducting, available in standard lengths or can be cut to suit your requirements.
- Fire Rated Ductwork, which allows up to 4 hours stability, integrity and insulation Ductwork.
- Insul-Tite Pre Insulated Ductwork, pre-insulated phenolic board which is ideally suited to restricted areas where low weight is essential.
- Volume Control Dampers, designed to provide accurate control of airflow combined with low torque operation.
- Fire Dampers, which stop the spread of fire through Ducts, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Canopies and Filters for both commercial and domestic requirements.
‘Tite-lite’ Point-to-Point Galvanised Steel Ducting – Our patented system with integral flanges which dramatically reduces leakage up to 70% and weight in heating/ventilation systems up to 30%, while reducing carbon footprint.
‘Insul-tite’ Pre-Insulated Ducting – Full weatherproof external pre-insulated Ductwork.
Flamebar BW11 Fire Rated Ductwork – fully tested to BS476, Part 24 for upto 4 hours stability, integrity and insulation.
Flamebar BW18 Fire Rated Ductwork – fully tested to EN1366, Parts 1&8 .
Koolduct Pre-insulated Ductwork – providing optimum energy saving and environmental solutions.
Climaver – Pre-insulated Ductwork system solution. Manufactured from glass mineral wool, the Climaver insulated panels boast upto 80% recycled glass content.
Our wide range of ducting accessories are manufactured to the highest standard in accordance with BESA DW144 specification and comprise of access doors, fans, attenuators, gasket, sealant, flex, flange, grilles, grille boxes, plenums, supports, fixings and general consumables.
All products are delivered with our latest fleet of vehicles.
Contact us now for more information or to discuss your latest project.
Galvanised Ducting | Stainless Steel Ducting | Ventilation Ducting
ROPE ACCESS SOLUTIONS
Industrial rope access is a proven method of achieving a safe work position at height or in areas of difficult access, and offers solutions for inspection, construction and maintenance services across most onshore and offshore assets.
Rope access offers many benefits over traditional access methods, such as:
- Cost effectiveness
- Quick mobilisation
- Quick set up
- Minimum disruption
- Access conventionally inaccessible locations
- Daily demobilised access
Our rope access teams are subject to continuous assessments and training, and certified by IRATA, recognised as the world’s leading authority on industrial rope access, ensuring that they maintain high standards, safety, work quality and working practices.