As dedicated Ductwork contractors with the resource to undertake various specifications and locations, we recognise the importance of quality site supervision and contract management.
As Scotland’s leading ductwork contractors, we put safety at the centre of everything that we do, both in our manufacturing facilities and on-site.
In order to guarantee the safety of our ductwork specialist’s team, our Site Personnel retain a fully compliant CSCS Skill Card and possess the relevant skills necessary to ensure your project is co-ordinated in full cognisance with Health & Safety regulations:
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- SSSTS (Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme)
- CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme)
- First Aid
- PASMA (Scaffold Erection)
- Abrasive Wheels
Our responsibility as ductwork contractors is to ensure that Safety is an integral part of our day to day operations. Our In-House Management System establishes that:
- All Staff comply with our In-House Procedures & Instructions
- All Staff are appropriately Trained
- All Staff are subject to ongoing Supervision and Review
- We utilise the most up-to-date CAD systems
- Our experienced in-house draughting/engineering team work in full cognisance of BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Ductwork Contractors Scotland | Ducting Manufacturers and Installers Scotland